PRIVACY STATEMENTLast Updated: October 6, 2021
Your privacy is important to us wo we have developed this Privacy Statement that outlines our privacy practices on how we collect, process, use and share your personal information as well as your privacy rights under certain privacy laws.
This Privacy Statement applies to Dunasi Tech LLC (“Dunasi”) and describes how we may collect, use, share and otherwise process your personal information when you visit our website or use our mobile applications.
Summary of Key Points
|What information we collect||We collect your personal information directly from you through your interactions, use, and experiences with our website, products and services.|
|How we use your information||We use your information to provide our services, operate and improve our products and services, create business insights, advertise and market to you, and comply with law.|
|How we share your information||
We may share your personal information to provide you with the latest information about products and services or offering you our latest promotions.
We do not sell or share information with third parties so that they can independently market their own products or services directly to you.
|Marketing and your choices||You have choices about how Dunasi Tech LLC reaches you with marketing offers and about other uses of your information.|
|International transfers||International transfers We may transfer your information outside of your home country as permitted by law.|
|Your rights||You have the right to be informed of how we are processing your information and to access, correct, delete or object, upon request and free of charge, to our use of your information, to the extent required by law.|
If you have any questions or complaints about your privacy, or to exercise your rights, please contact us at www.dunasi.com, or at:
Dunasi Tech LLC
What information we collect
If you contact us, register with our tools, or receive services from us, we collect information about you. In order to use the app, you may give us information. We may require your name and email address.
Categories of personal information collected in the prior twelve months
We may collect the following categories of information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
- Identifiers, such as: a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Categories of sources
We may collect all categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Source One: we collect personal information directly from you that you provide us. Personal information is required to use certain features available on our apps or web site, for example, to create an account, contact us via email, phone, or our ‘contact us’ form (where we may retain your message’s content and our response).
Source Two: we collect personal information automatically when you access our sites. For example, we may collect information such as the websites you visit before or after you visit our sites, pages you click on our sites, IP address, search requests, browser type, operating system, data and time you visit our sites, the amount of time spend on our sites, and the device you use to access our sites.
Purpose for collecting personal information. We may use all categories of personal information listed above for the following business purposes:
- As stated or agreed to at the point of collection. We may use personal information for the purposes stated or agreed to (or as is obvious) at the point of collection. For example, we use personal information to respond to your questions, comments, or complaints. We may also use personal information as requested or consented by you.
- We use personal information for administrative purposes, such as managing your accounts, facilitating transactions, to inform our business strategies, to understand our sites’ demographics and user preferences, for evaluating applications, and managing profiles.
- Website management. We use personal information for management of our sites, such as troubleshooting problems, improving the content and functionality of our sites, statistical and other analyses of our sites, and to customize our sites to you and our users.
- We may use personal information to send you promotions or to perform targeted advertising, to notify you of new services, products or programs, to notify you of new features of our sites, to notify you of changes to our terms or this policy, and for other similar communications.
California’s Do Not Track Signals Requirement. WE DO NOT ALTER OUR DATA COLLECTION AND USE PRACTICES IN RESPONSE TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS. WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HONOR “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS.
How and with whom we share your personal information
We combine data from many people to create aggregated statistics that do not identify you personally. We use this data to understand business trends and insights, and we may share them with third parties.
Business transfers for change in ownership
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may transfer your personal information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Dunasi assets are acquired by a third party, personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
As permitted or required by law
We share personal information when we think it’s reasonably necessary to protect ourselves and the people who use our services, enforce agreements, respond to emergencies and comply with law.
In exceptional circumstances, we may share personal information with government agencies and other third parties if we believe it is reasonable and necessary to comply with law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce our agreements, policies and terms; to protect the security of our services; to protect Dunasi or the public from harm or illegal activities; or to respond to an emergency.
We may also share personal information with other parties as directed by you or subject to your consent.
We do not sell personal information. We do not sell information to third parties so that they can independently market their own products or services directly to you.
Before transferring your personal information to third parties, we will require the third party to maintain at least the same level of privacy and security for your personal information that we do. We remain liable for the protection of your personal information that we transfer to third parties, except to the extent that we are not responsible for the event that leads to any unauthorized or improper processing.
Marketing and your choices
- Dunasi may use your personal Information to communicate with you via email or direct mail to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. When collecting your personal information for this use Dunasi will seek your consent to being contacted in this way. If you would like us to stop sending you these marketing messages, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also send you messages that are essential for our services. If you opt out of marketing messages, you will continue to receive these service messages.
How we protect and store your information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and use. We retain your information only as long as needed to provide our services and for legitimate business purposes, unless we are required by law or regulation or for litigation and regulatory investigations to keep it for longer periods of time.
Use and disclosure of de-identified or aggregated information
We may collect, use, share, transfer and otherwise process de-identified and aggregated information that we receive or create for any purposes in our sole discretion, in compliance with applicable laws. We are the sole and exclusive owner of such de-identified and aggregated information, including if we de-identified personal information so that it no longer is capable of identifying an individual.
International transfersFor the purposes described here, it may be necessary to transfer your information to jurisdictions outside of your home country including to countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. To protect your information, transfers will be made as permitted by applicable law, including, where necessary, being subject to appropriate contractual clauses. Regardless of where we process your information, we protect it in the manner described in this privacy statement and in accordance with applicable law.
Data retentionDunasi keeps personal information for as long as necessary to provide our products and services, fulfill requested transactions, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, preventing fraud, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods may vary. Here are some of the factors we have considered to set retention times:
- How long do we need the personal information to develop, maintain and improve our services, keep our systems secure, prevent fraud, and store appropriate business and financial records.
- Have you asked us to stop using your data? Where we can delete the data, we will process it for only a short period after this to meet your request.
- Are we subject to a legal, regulatory or contractual obligation to keep the data? We may need to comply with government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation or retain data for the purposes of litigation.
Social Media Links
Our sites are general audience sites not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any personal information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If a parent or legal guardian learns that their child provided us with personal information without his or her consent, please contact us and we will make commercially reasonable attempts to delete such personal information.
If you have created an account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, you can access your account to view and make changes or corrections to your information. You may also have the right to be informed of whether we are processing your personal information and to access, transfer, correct, delete or object, upon request and free of charge, to our use of your information. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping, to complete any transactions you began before your request, or for other purposes permitted by law.
Subject to certain limitations such as (a) exceptions permitted by applicable law and (b) verification of your identity, you may exercise the following rights with regard to your personal information:
Right to access. You have a right to access any of the following which occurred in the prior 12-month period: (a) the categories of personal information we collected from you, (b) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information, (d) the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information, and (e) the specific pieces of personal information we collected from you (i.e. "data portability"). You also have a right to access a list of categories of personal information we sold or disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months.
Right to deletion. You have a right to request that we delete personal information we collected from you. We will comply with such request, and direct our service providers to do the same, subject to certain exceptions permitted by applicable law.
Lawfulness of processing
In many of the countries where we operate, data protection law requires us to process personal data only where we have an approved basis under the law. You have the right to understand what our legal bases are, so we explain them here. We use the following bases, depending on the activity we undertake:
Performing a contract
In most cases, the data we collect and the things we use it for are necessary for us to provide services as requested by you.
Provide you with our products and services
To provide services to you, to communicate with you about our products and services, provide customer services and manage your account.
When we receive and process a request for our services, we are complying with GDPR Article 6(1)(b).
Meeting our legitimate interests
We use personal data as necessary to meet our legitimate business interests. When we do, we make sure we understand and work to minimise its privacy impact. For example, we limit the data to what is necessary, control access to the data, and where we can, aggregate or de-identify the data.
Some examples of the data processing activities we undertake in our legitimate interests are:
- Preventing fraud and unauthorised use
- Communicating news and industry events to our current and prospective clients
- Developing and improving our products and services
- Accounting and financial purposes
- To perform, analyse and improve our business and services
- Operate websites and mobile applications
- Monitor and improve performance and content
- Compliance with our company policies and procedures
What is legitimate interest? Under GDPR Article 6(1)(f), companies have the ability to engage in activities without consent under a balancing test. Do we have legitimate interest in engaging gin the activity that is not outweighed by the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject?
With your consent
In some cases, we process personal data with your specific and informed consent. We tell you in the service where you can make a choice or grant consent. If you have granted consent, you may withdraw it at any time to stop any further processing. In order to request this, please send us an email to email@example.com.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights described in this policy, please submit your request to us by contacting us by the following method:
If you are in the EU
You have a number of rights under European law consisting of the right to:
- Request access to or correction of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Where you have granted consent for us to process your personal information, you can withdraw that consent at any time for future processing
- Under certain circumstances, you may be able to transfer the personal information you submitted to us to another company
- You can lodge a complaint with a data protection authority
To learn more or exercise these rights, contact us at www.dunasi.com
If you have any questions or complaints about Dunasi and privacy, or to exercise your rights, please contact the data protection office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at any of the following:
Dunasi Tech LLC
2400 N Glenville Dr BLDG A
Richardson, TX 75082
In most cases, we will ask that you put a complaint in writing. We will investigate your complaint and will generally respond to you in writing within 30 days of receipt. If any complaint remains unresolved or if you are otherwise dissatisfied with the response that you receive from us, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with your regulator or the U.S. Department of Commerce.